Game Surprise Package $20 Level (monthly through Patreon)

$ 20.00
By supporting at this $20 monthly level you will receive AT LEAST THREE GAMES every month  PLUS a set of Collectible Trading Cards PLUS a piece of SIGNED Original Manga Art by Alex  as a thank you for your support! To become a backer on a monthly basis, follow this link to my Patreon page
This is a great way to get something FUN in the mail every month!

ABOUT PATREON: 
 GET INVOLVED IN FUN!
As a full-time game designer, I create new games (of all shapes and sizes) every day! Card Games, Board Games, Party Games, Family Games, Artsy Puzzles... You Name it! I will be sending out a SURPRISE GAME PACKAGE every month to my patrons, with anywhere from 2 - 3 all new games inside! Games for every taste: Short, funny games for socializing...clever strategy games.....collectible games that can expand as you collect....games that teach teamwork and collaboration....fighting games....adventure games...always something surprising, for different ages and skill levels!  By becoming a Patron, you won't be buying the games, but supporting my ability to send as much stuff out every month as possible as Rewards and Thank Yous. (Let me share my productivity w/ you!)

ABOUT ME MORE

I published a very popular game called Super Giant Monster Showdown in the late 90s and early Millennium (once ranked the best selling strategy for a month in 2000!). I have designed many large party games, even for corporate team building events. Aside from drawing cartoons and animation, I have continued to publish and design dozens of games. A recent success has been the Movie Plotz Blockbuster Card Game and a soon-to-be released 'fighting' card game called FlipForce.
WHAT I CAN DO ON A RELIABLE BASIS!
Because of the strong mix of professional client-work,  publishing my own projects, and engaging in partnerships and collaborations, I am very adept at working fast, blindingly fast. My first day out of college, I wrote my first feature-length screenplay and sold it within a few weeks! My work ethic is goal-oriented with a strong emphasis on prolific output. You can trust that I'll produce more creative and engaging projects in a reliable manner with a positive Patreon experience. My work is family-friendly, very diverse in scope and subject matter, with FUN as a top priority.